Here at Rendever we are on a mission to overcome social isolation through the power of virtual reality and shared experiences. We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about improving the daily life of older adults to help us grow our award-winning live interactive programming!
The perfect candidate is someone who truly believes in the power of technology to create meaningful magical moments, the kinds that can positively impact those who suffer from loneliness, depression, and anxiety. You will play a crucial role in providing engaging experiences for older adults on our platform. You are a self starter who can stay motivated while working remotely from home. You consider yourself social, communicative, and you excel at problem solving, which are all such important qualities because your primary responsibility will be to manage live streams via YouTube and OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) and encourage viewer participation by responding to comments and questions in our chat to help foster a sense of community among older adults.
What is RendeverLive®?
RendeverLive® is a web-based platform that provides access to live virtual events, including book club, games and trivia competitions, virtual travel adventures, educational programs, and other social activities, specifically designed for older adults. We offer 150+ hours of live programming each month, including expert-led travel experiences, trivia games, book clubs, and exercise classes. Our team of experienced hosts ensures that programming is engaging and accessible for all residents. Watch our promo video here!
- Manage live stream sessions
- Engage audience interaction via chat responses
- Troubleshoot technical issues that may arise during live streams and provide quick solutions to minimize disruptions
- Organize and maintain operations documents
- Find 360° images for our virtual reality platform
- Comfortable with being on camera
- Embodies Rendever’s core values: passion, grit, respect, and open-mindedness
- Organized, accountable, and highly self-motivated
- Have a strong wifi connection and quiet work environment that allows you to focus and work remotely between the hours of 4 – 7:30pm ET, every Monday – Friday (west coast candidates encouraged!)
- Interested in working in a startup or a similar fast-paced, highly motivated environment
- Strong interest in technology and a willingness to learn
- Basic knowledge about Youtube streaming
- Strong Wifi connection
- Above all, has a passion for our mission!