● Be experienced with video editing and motion graphics software such as Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc
● Edit videos by adding text, motion graphics, sound effects, and other creative flairs for a more dynamic viewing experience.
● Review raw footage alongside scripts and videos and make editing notes for those videos.
● Create short motion graphic animations.
● Share your videos with your Teammates for feedback; provide constructive feedback to our Teammates.
● Collaborate with the Graphic Design, Web Development, UX Design, and Comedy Content Writer teams to develop brand cohesion and assist with writing scripts.
● Direct talent to get the best raw footage for TikTok videos; edit short hilarious TikTok videos.
● Follow the company’s brand guidelines.
● Attend team meetings and senior meetings as needed.
● Passionate about the video production field.
● Experienced in video editing and motion graphics software such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.
● Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, and organized.
● An expert in video and photo editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Avid, Adobe Premier, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite 6 or higher, and Animoto.
● Hands-on with video production from start to finish (script writing, shooting, editing).
● Excellent verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
● Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
● Excited to be a part of a highly creative team and gain valuable experience with a growing company while working in a professional virtual environment.
● Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet co
YOU WILL BENEFIT BY:
● Attaining high-level skills and experience will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
● Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
● Building your professional portfolio.
● Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious, creative Teammates and team leadership.
● Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
● Gaining access to various training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics worth thousands of dollars.
● Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon completing your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.
This is a virtual/remote opportunity, so you don’t have to deal with traffic or sit in a stuffy office! Instead, you can work in a comfortable environment that provides a reliable and secure internet connection to attend meetings and video conferences.
As a virtual company, we use video conferencing application(s) as our primary form of communication. You must have a video conferencing program(s) on your laptop or desktop to participate fully in meetings and training sessions. Our team meetings, one-on-one meetings, and training sessions often require team members to turn on their video cameras, share their screens, and interact with other team members.
NOTE: Your cell phone should be separate from your primary source of working on assignments or attending meetings.
Immediately! Our internships are 200 hours. Each intern is required to work 10 hours a week. If you work the minimum hours (10 hours per week), it will take 20 weeks to complete your internship.
This is an unpaid virtual internship, but the experience and connections you will get for your professional portfolio, and LinkedIn profile are priceless!