Brand Marketing Specialist Wanted!
The world has changed drastically since the Covid-19 outbreak. There has never been a better time to invest in your future by learning new skills and improving the skills you already have. A virtual internship is a new and exciting way to jumpstart your career.
We know that interns (we call them Teammates) are not burdens, coffee fetchers, or file cleaners; our Teammates receive high-level, impactful projects to help us grow while the Teammate grows.
We want you to be part of something significant and know that what you do is essential and appreciated. In addition, as a team set on helping people, we want your input and insight on growing our organization. Join our supportive team and expand your skills and portfolio in a relaxed, virtual environment.
About Positive Masculinity:
With over 30 years in gender education combined, Co-Founders Mac Scotty McGregor and Drew Griffin started Positive Masculinity for heart-led masculine folks who want to create a transformative path for masculinity in our world.
Our ultimate goal is to thrive on being our best possible selves. We offer private groups and workshops that provide a safe space to address how societal expectations and conditioning have affected us; as we strive to create a masculine model that is healthy and mutually supportive.
To learn more, please go to to read more about Mac and the team’s stories.
- Create, edit, and publish social media content on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Attend weekly team meetings at designated times.
- Collaborate with other departments to produce social media content in accordance with Positive Masculinity’s brand voice.
- Use and operate multiple social media platforms to increase public engagement.
- Able to communicate well with others and with the general public.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, and organized.
- Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledgeable about various social media platforms.
- Able to effectively present Positive Masculinity information to numerous social media platforms.
- Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
- A creative thinker with the ability to use data to inform decisions.
- A Positive Brand Marketing Specialist!
YOU WILL BENEFIT BY:
- Attaining high-level skills and experience will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
- Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
- Building your professional portfolio.
- Participating in collaboration sessions with our Teammates and team leadership.
- Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up organization.
- Gaining access to various training materials on gender education and other topics worth thousands of dollars. You will also have opportunities to work with seasoned mentoring professionals Mac McGregor, Andy Cargile, and Super Julie Braun.
- Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon completing your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.
Working in a virtual/remote opportunity means you don’t have to deal with traffic or sit in a stuffy office! Instead, you can work in a comfortable environment that provides a reliable and secure internet connection so that you can attend meetings and video conferences.
As a virtual company, we use video conferencing application(s) as our primary form of communication. You must have a video conferencing program(s) on your laptop or desktop to participate fully in meetings and training sessions. Our team meetings, one-on-one meetings, and training sessions often require team members to turn on their video cameras, share their screens and interact with other team members.
Note: Your cell phone should not be your primary source of working on assignments or attending meetings.
Immediately! Our internships are 200 hours. Each Teammate is required to work 10 hours a week. If you work the minimum hours (10 hours per week), completing your internship will take 20 weeks.
This is an unpaid virtual internship, but the experience and connections you will get for your professional portfolio, and LinkedIn profile are priceless!