Optimist Consulting is a fully integrated public relations and social media firm with a talent for creating compelling stories and making meaningful connections for our clients. We bring together the top creative minds in luxury real estate, retail, and lifestyle to offer a holistic approach that leverages impactful media relations, targeted events, strategic collaborations, and smart social media engagement. Our team has decades of combined experience launching signature properties and premier global brands and making them stand out over time.
We are seeking a full-time Account Executive to join our Real Estate public relations team. This role will be based in Manhattan, and the candidate is responsible for executing day-to-day activities critical to the success of the team. The candidate will work with a variety of accounts for major residential and commercial real estate developments, many tied to high-profile architects and interior designers. The Account Executive will work alongside senior leadership to meet and exceed outlined public relations objectives and social media goals.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and their resume to email@example.com, and more information on Optimist Consulting can be found at www.optimistconsulting.com.
● 1 to 3 years of public relations experience at a firm or via an in-house role
● Appreciation of luxury real estate, architecture, and interior design
● Highly organized individual, with the ability to multi-task and assist multiple accounts
● Excellent communication and writing skills
● Works well in a team-based collaborative environment
● Proficient in social media and familiar with Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook
Roles and Responsibilities
● Work with firm leadership in various ways to execute real estate-focused public relations and social media initiatives that exceed client objectives
● Ensure proactive, smart, and thoughtful work is done on a regular basis and requests, from management and clients, are handled quickly
● Effectively manages up to leadership, always communicating in a solution-oriented manner
● Demonstrate excellent writing skills, which include drafting public relations materials, taking comprehensive notes and assisting on social media content calendars
● Regularly secure coverage that impresses clients and team leadership
● Skills in building strong reporter relationships and assisting the team in identifying new contacts
● Recommend new luxury, lifestyle, real estate, design and business outlets
● Proactively suggest compelling ideas for client coverage
● Assist the team on research projects and developing ideas to promote clients
● Work closely with the Social Media team to provide holistic solutions