Dream Internship: Great training, experience, and pay
We are looking for world-class people that are looking to break into the sales and marketing industry. Our training program can take world-class people and turn them into marketing and sales experts in under 90 days, resulting in opportunities to advance into higher positions within the company.
You will need to be a high achiever with strong character and ethical values, as you will be working with educated, analytical and thorough prospects. We are a friendly, fun, and yet a self-driven environment. Each intern is paired with an experienced representative that will mentor them throughout the entire program.
You must be able to work hard day in and day out. If you don’t like working in teams or have strong communication skills, this isn’t the position for you. However, if this does sound like you, you will want to make this “A-player” team.
Benefits, Training, and Development
- A feeling that you have made “The A-Team” and working with like-minded individuals
- Incredible office environment and company culture
- The best marketing and sales training in our industry
- Competitive pay. Including bonuses and perks interns will make between 6-10k a month.
- Housing stipend provided for those relocating for the internship
- Working with co-workers that only expect the best of themselves, and will take you in as part of our family
- Daily training and practice to learn industry-leading marketing and sales techniques that will enable you to find your prospective clients and solutions for them
- Access to some of the best marketing and sales training in the industry (One-on-One training with top reps, 90-page manual, 100’s of videos on online training university, etc.)
- Transparent path for professional growth by outlining clear goals to reach the next level in our sales organization. As you progress, you will be eligible for increases in compensation, title, and responsibilities.
- Excel and earn a spot in our leadership development program post-summer that gives you real-world management experience
- Candidates must be recent graduates or actively pursuing a college degree.
- Previous marketing, business, or sales experience preferred but not required